Jamaican Country Sign Language
- Dolman (Nov 85) The Language of St. Elizabeth’s Deaf Community [The Jamaica Journal]
- Dolman (1986) Sign Languages in Jamaica [Sign Language Studies]
- Everson ('00) Implementing the ISO 639-2 code for Sign Languages
- Kusters (2010) Martha's Vineyards Around the World [J. Deaf Studies and Deaf Ed]
- Village Sign Languages
- The project “Endangered Sign Languages in Village Communities” (short “Village Sign”) focuses on sign languages in rural communities with a high incidence of hereditary deafness, so-called village sign languages.